QA Aqua Rainguard
A chemically crosslinking siloxane / silane complex emulsion that provides a water repelling protection for exterior masonry & brick walls. Once applied to the surface it hydrolyses & is converted into a silicone water repellent. Reduces the capillary absorption of the building which it has penetrated, but does not clog pores or capillaries. Therefore there is little or no impairment of the building materials ability to breathe.
- Good depth of penetration
- Resistance to alkalis
- Rapid development of water repellence
- Suitable for all masonry surfaces, concrete, concrete block, mortar joints, bricks etc
- Doesn’t change the appearance of surface
- No colour change – no gloss
- Repels & beads water
- Gives excellent dirt, grime & mould resistance
- Protection against chloride ions
- Colourless & odourless
- Excellent vapour transmission. Gives breathability through substrate
- Eco friendly – water based
Clean surface of al contaminants using water blasting or hosing & scrubbing if the surface is dirty & contaminated. QA Aqua Rainguard needs to penetrate into the surface to do its job.