1. Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry & free of oil, grease or any contaminants.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Only apply to one surface.
4. Press surfaces together while adhesive is still wet & clamp lightly (approx 2-4hrs for wood in normal conditions.
5. Remove excess with a damp cloth.
6. Greater bond strength is achieved when drying occurs.
7. Can also be used as a cement modifier and used as a concrete topping and patching material when mixed with cement or sand and cement.
CLEANING Clean up with water.
For best results store materials & adhesive at room temperature. Do not use below 10⁰ C