QA Roof Renew
A high quality pure acrylic roof coating for the total protection & rejuvenation of all roofing surfaces. Based on proven adhesion promoted acrylic copolymer technology in combination with only the best UV resistant pigments it ensures a long life even in the harshest of environments.
- Renews, protects & restores old roofs adding life & value
- Excellent UV resistance in extreme Australian conditions
- Large colour range plus virtually any colour on request
- Suitable for all roofs including tile, metal & fibro
- Seals off asbestos when using Alliance SB Primer
- Eco friendly & waterbased
Use a water blaster to remove all debris such as loose & chalky paint, mould, dirt & the weathered surface layer of the roof, particularly for tiled roofs.
Fibro roofs that are not allowed to be water blasted should be treated with Alliance Mould Destroyer & then scrubbed off with a stiff bristle broom with hosing.
For metal and galvanised iron roofs an appropriate proprietary primer should be used. Any rusting should first be treated with a rust convertor. For concrete tile roofs, use QA WB Primer.
Using an airless spray gun apply 2 coats at the rate of 8 to 10m²/ ltr giving a 4 to 5m²/ ltr in total.
Clean up with water