QA Crete Bond
QA Crete Bond is a PVA wood glue and cement modifier with a wide range of applications.
QA Crete Bond is suitable for woodworking, art & craftwork or school use. It is non-toxic, will not stain & dries clear. It is suitable for wood, particle board, unglazed pottery, laminating, veneers, paper, cardboard, leather, foam or cloth.
1. Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry & free of oil, grease or any contaminants.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Only apply to one surface.
4. Press surfaces together while adhesive is still wet & clamp lightly (approx 2-4hrs for wood in normal conditions.
5. Remove excess with a damp cloth.
6. Greater bond strength is achieved when drying occurs.
7. Can also be used as a cement modifier and used as a concrete topping and patching material when mixed with cement or sand and cement.
CLEANING Clean up with water.
For best results store materials & adhesive at room temperature. Do not use below 10⁰ C