At QA Coatings, our aim is to manufacture and supply specialised coating and related products to industrial and domestic trade, all around Australia and overseas.
QA Coatings aims to:
- Be realistic in what we propose to do, committing to do our best to meet with the high standards of our customers.
- Be flexible in the delivery of our services, listening and encompassing the skills and knowhow of our clients
- Value and respect the input of employees, investing in their knowledge, skills and development.
- Maintain a culture of honesty and integrity at all levels of business, including honouring our contractual arrangements.
- Ensure our commitment to health and safety, to protect both our staff and the public.
- Barry Richards, Owner. An industrial chemist with over 30 years’ experience in specialised coatings, Barry likes nothing better than formulating products to meet a customer’s specific needs. He is an old hand at knowing which products will work on which surface, to ensure long life.
- Prior to opening QA Coatings in 2013, Barry was a partner in Adcrete Industries, where he developed and controlled their extensive range of surface coatings and allied products. Along with research and development,
- Barry implemented the Quality Assurance system (AS/NZS 9002) for over ten years.
- With qualifications in Chemistry, Management and Surface Coatings Technology, and a background in polymer manufacturing, there is nobody else you could talk to with more technical expertise.
- Steve Graham, Production Manager. Steve takes care of quality control, running the factory and greeting customers. He utilises 30 years’ worth of experience in paint companies in his daily activities.